Franchise Development Video Services
Documentary style video is essential for any growing franchise brand
Buyers spend months and even years researching potential franchise offerings and documentary-style video engages candidates in ways normal video, text or other content doesn’t. Our team of professional storytellers can create video about your brand that stop people in their tracks.
Most of the content we produce for clients is textual or in infographic form, but video has risen to be a critical element of any franchise recruitment strategy. Used correctly, franchise video production can greatly extend the reach of your site and make your brand story much stickier with potential candidates.
Video creates trust and transparency and allows the stakeholders in your franchise system to speak directly to a prospect, often long before they’ve requested info from you. Video is here to stay and we can’t imagine growing a franchise system in today’s market without ongoing investment in engagement, professional video!
“Prospective franchise owners love documentary video because it gives them the most amount of information in the shortest amount of time and creates a deep emotional connection with a brand.” – Thomas Scott
Why we think video is mission-critical in franchising:
Why are videos so powerful? In a 2020 report, Wyzowl found:
- 89% of video marketers say video has high ROI.
- 83% of video marketers say video helps them with lead generation.
- 87% of video marketers say video has increased traffic to their website.
- 80% of video marketers say video has directly helped increase sales.
- 95% of video marketers plan to increase or maintain video spend in 2020.
What types of video do I need for franchise development?
Typically, franchise brands assemble a library of emotionally oriented videos. Here’s a typical mix you would start of with:
- A compelling brand story video like the ones above – something that explains the value proposition, answers the question, ‘Why Now?” and builds emotional engagement
- Franchisee interviews, documentary movies and day in the life videos. Prospects really want to see what daily life is like and an inside, cinematic movie about a franchisee in your system WINNING with your franchise can do more to build trust and drive validation than a highly skilled recruiter
- Corporate interviews – have common questions prospects ask? Conversational videos are key to helping prospects self-select early in the process
- Sales process videos – use more targeted content delivered via email drip or tex
- Social ad marketing content videos
What does franchise development video cost?
Our pricing is structured in three ways:
- Standard day rate of $2500 a day plus any related travel. A day rate can be a conference, a visit to your home office or any location. We shoot for up to eight hours and will produce as many videos as we can from the day’s shoot.
- Project based – have some specific needs such as a conference, a new website or a library of positive franchisee videos? Start a conversation with us and we’ll develop a scope of work document and work with you on affordable pricing to get what you need.
- Video retainers – have ambitious goals for using video in your franchise development marketing? Many client hire us on 6 month retainers of $2500 a month. Over the six month period, we plan out shoots to accomplish your goals and give you a steady stream of new video content to use. This is the most cost effective way to get high quality video!
Check out our portfolio page to see examples of our franchise video and website work, and contact us if you want to learn more!